The local business market is booming everywhere you look. As we all head in droves to the internet to literally lookup everything and anything, local businesses are playing catch up to the changing tide. You can’t ignore it, it won’t go away and for those that hold out they are left behind as it’s a race to the top that never ends. Now the local business market is a much easier market (for the most part) to compete in locally (at least right now it is).
There is a short list of core techniques that you can use to easily do SEO for local business websites in your town or city. Naturally the size of the city/town and ultimately market will determine how difficult or easy it will be but there are markets all over the place with easy pickings. Don’t think you’re market is big enough? There aren’t too many people that don’t have access to a computer to do research. People research from their mobile, their house and if they don’t have either of those they have their place of business where so many people love to do non-business research. In this interview Samuel Jinzhen is an SEO expert from Australia that focuses almost entirely on the local business market. Learn some great tips about what to worry about, there are only about 4 things the majority of
sites need to worry about in the local market in order to rank a site.
Sam covers some of the following:
• 4 Key points to worry about, focus on those 4 for 80% of your results
• The often overlooked links that play a big roll in your SEO (they’re free too)
• What a typical local business site misses out on that you can overcome and get a massive advantage on them.
• How to get backlinks without using an expensive monthly service (pay as you go!)
• What to avoid so you don’t get slapped by Google, yes it even happens to local businesses.
Want to learn all about SEO yourself without breaking the bank? Sams amazing program SEO Mumbo will give you more than you can imagine.